About

Extras and history

Tagboard

Links

Everyday story
12:41 AM
- Monday, November 10, 2008

Salam

Its been a while since I express myself here. There have been days where I felt like blogging but my fingers would not let me type those sentences. Lately I've been hearing issues like couple getting divorce, people having all kinds of illnesses these days. It truly shows how god words are acting up on his promises.

Many young couple and even older ones are having a tacit relationship. In life, we are bound with all kinds of commitments but its the way we sort things out and plan a healthy schedule is how we are able improve and build a stronger relationship. For myself, I have set some barriers in front of my journey in life. I need to pass those challenges and complete the task assign and only then I will find someone to complete me as a role of a loving wife. Some couple jump to conclusion to easily, they tend to surmise their partners faiths towards each other. This is where the word TRUST is the hardest word to spell. There can be no special formulas to solve the differences between spouses, due to personal habits and family backgrounds, and the possible solution is to actually tolerate and understanding. and not remember " The most hateful permissible thing in the sight of Allah is Divorce."

This is too all the loving couple, I'm not trying to be a love doctor or anything but just some words of advice before setting up a family and ending up in a divorce,Its best to have interest and understanding one another.Islam is a tranquil religion. Make your religion as smooth sailing as Islam.


Apart from all this issues, I do have a life too. School has been challenging lately, the project works are already on its way. Will be visiting CMPB more often for the medical check ups. I can't wait to be enlisted at the same time. =)

Till then.Ma'salama!